Carrier One is looking to partner with the most professional, qualified owner operator flatbed drivers in your area for immediate driving opportunities.
Our contractors are currently averaging approximately $5,500 - $6,500 a week in gross revenue, or $260,000 to $300,000 a year in gross revenue. MANY are doing much more!
What we Offer:
- 80% to start
- 82% top pay
- Direct Deposit each Friday
- NON-FORCED dispatch and never compete with company drivers for freight.
- 25 to 1 Driver to Fleet Manager ratio - we BLOW away mega carrier ratios of up to 100 drivers per board.
- Bring your own truck and we will deposit $1,250 into your maintenance fund on day 1
- Now Accepting tractors that pass DOT inspection and are E-Log compliant
- Trailer Rental Available (48' or 53' flatbeds) with no payment for 2 weeks or bring your own
- New Insurance Options for Owner Operators!
- Bobtail Insurance/Cargo/Liability Insurance paid by Carrier One
- Group rate purchase options for Physical Damage Insurance (3.8% of truck value)
- Base Plate Program
- Access to National Accounts for Discounted Tires and Maintenance
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Full Range of other personal/family protection plans and discounts via our partnership with True Choices.
- Have 18 Months of Verifiable OTR Experience in the Last 3 Years
- Have 6 months of flatbed experience (or the willingness to train)
- Be 23 Years of Age or Older
- Live in our hiring area
- Possess Current Class A CDL
- Must have current DOT Physical (not set to expire within 90 days of Orientation Date)
- Don't have flatbed experience? Carrier One offers paid securement training, both full and refresher courses with the best trainers in the industry
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, contractor, flatbed owner operator, lp program, own truck driver, own your own, owner operator driver, solo driving