An exciting locum tenens otolaryngology physician opportunity is now available at a government facility in Alaska. The ideal physician is comfortable with ear tube, tonsil, and basic airway cases. You should have an active state medical license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with 1:7 call. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The covering physician must be board certified and have BLS certification.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Any active state medical license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:7
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Ear tube, tonsil, and basic airway cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, cosmetic, locum tenens, microsurgery, nebo, plastic surgery, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens