As a member of the corporate team, youll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits were looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Expressive Presenter6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com
.May include, but not limited to the following:
Education and Qualifications
- Manage the planning, development, testing, and implementation of defect fixes and change requests by evaluating current and future business requirements and working with the client on determining priority.
- Manage work order and system issue identification processes (intake) including initiating all CRs and defects
- Coordinate with the client the review and approval of change requests, scheduling walk through of design as needed, tracking status from inception to deployment.
- Form and work daily with diverse teams to keep the release on track and schedules up to date
- Manage and resolve risks and issues
- Consult with the client, users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess release status
- Report status of deployments and key defects or change requests to multiple stakeholders.
- Meet with leads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Provide the client and project executives with updates about release management issues
- Use IBMs ClearQuest (CQ) to track changes and defects and manage the change and defect process within CQ according to identified processes
- Act as the point of contact for CQ updates and training provided by Conduent.
- Facilitate client, internal, and vendor meetings, to include team meetings on system issues with the client.
- Maintain release management process documentation and train new users on the process.
- Other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
- Undergraduate degree required in a related field
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Understanding of the change management process and release management as it pertains to platform applications, as well as, general IT terms and concepts
- Experience in or with State Governments (Medicaid and Managed Care required)