Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Alaska. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
A very successful multi-specialty group in Southeast Alaska has grown to 20 clinic locations with over 50 primary care providers. They continue to grow and are looking to add a board certified psychiatrist to their system that is focused on patient care. You will have ability to make well above the MGMA median while experiencing one of the most beautiful places in America.
* Great benefits package plus 7 weeks PTO, and a $30,000 sign on bonus
* Fantastic loan repayment options - NHSC, Indian Health Services, HPSA score 17
* Southeast Alaska, commonly referred to as \"The Panhandle\", comprises a number of large islands and a strip of coastline that borders British Columbia to the east.
* This place is a true wilderness experience unlike any other place. With over a dozen mountain ranges, over 365,000 miles of rivers, vastly divergent ecosystems, huge expanses of boreal forest, millions of acres of virgin coastal rainforest, and thousands of miles of coastline, the stage is set for all kinds of outdoor adventures.
* Alaska fishing is legendary, whether you're talking about king salmon fishing, coho salmon fishing or angling for trout, you will have the ability to experience some of the best fishing in the world.
* Alaska hunting is storied the world over, with excellent opportunities for moose hunting, brown bear hunting, Dall sheep hunting, caribou hunting, Sitka blacktail deer hunting, mountain goat hunting and much, much more.
If you are ready for your next big adventure please do not hesitate to reach out to me for more details.
Jackson Physician Search
Office: [Click Here to Apply] Cell: [Click Here to Apply] [Click Here to Apply]