Lithia Chevrolet of South Anchorage
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors Dealerships nationwide representing over 30 manufacturers in 18 states! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals. We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining vehicle performance problems and service requests; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer records.
* Serve as the communicator and liaison between the customer and technician; ensuring the customer's needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
* Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
* Prepare repair orders (RO), obtaining approval signatures and entering RO into service database system.
* Communicate additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection.
* Administer the manufacturer warranty for qualifying vehicle repairs.
* Keeping customer informed of service specials, completion times and service expenses.
* Previous Service Advisor experience, preferred.
* Prior experience as an automotive technician a plus.
* A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
* Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile.
* High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older
* This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.