Your NEW Practice
* Opportunity to Lead Our Program in This Full Spectrum Audiology Practice
* Perform immittance and emissions testing for children ranging from neonates to adolescents and record results for future reference
* Conduct auditory evoked potential assessments for patients when required to do so by a staff physician or outside health care professional
* Assess the hearing sensitivity and quality for patients and provide patients and parents with information regarding the results
* Dispense assistive listening devices, such as hearing aids, to patients in need of help
* Fit assistive listening devices based on the patient's physiology and other needs
* Consult with physicians and outside professionals about each patient's future needs and current progress
* $10, 000-$12, 500 Relocation Assistance/30 Days of Temporary Housing
* Student Loan Repayment Opportunities
1. Indian Health Service $40K Over 2 Years
2. NHSC $50K over 2 Years
* Cerner Millennium - EMR/Support Staff Available for You
Your NEW Adventure!
* Explore the 20 Million Acre Yukon Delta National Wildlife Reserve - Largest in the Nation!
* Rural Community Servicing 50 Villages in Western Alaska
* Fantastic Fishing, Hunting, Wild Berry Picking Paradise!
Salmon Fishing, Caribou Hunting, Kayaking, Bicycling, Skiing, and Snow-Mobiling
* Premier Birding Site with 241 Species/Migratory Flight Path of Millions of Birds
* Fishing and Rafting Trips on the Aniak, Arolik, Eek, Goodnews, Kanetok, Kisaralik, and Kwethluk Rivers!
* Culture & Arts: Camai Dance Festival/Dogsled Race Kuskokwim 300
* Transportation Hub for the 56 Villages in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta .
* Regional Airport Served by Seven Passenger Carriers, including: Alaska Airlines, Grant Aviation, Hageland Aviation Services, & Alaskan Adventure.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, physician md do, practice, primary, urgent care