Emergency Medicine opening in , Alaska. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Rural Alaska hospital is seeking emergency medicine physician or family physician with extensive emergency medicine experience to join their current team of providers. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for someone who would like great benefits, exceptional compensation and great quality of life. This facility is less than 5 years old with a tremendous staff. NO ALASKA LICENSE REQUIRED. Details are listed below.
* 30 days on / 30 days off (5 - 12 hours shifts per week)
* Patient census approximately 24 patients per 24 hour period
* Double physician coverage during most of day shifts
* 275K per year (for only 6 months)
* Full benefit package including paid medical insurance
* No Alaska license required
* Travel and lodging provided
* No OB (OB/GYN physicians on site to handle any deliveries)
No surgeries are performed at this facility and they are staffed with full time OB/GYN, Hospitalists, Psychiatrists and other mental health providers, Primary Care physicians. MUST HAVE CLEAN LICENSE HISTORY.
For more information on this position, please contact me at:
(618) [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Associated topics: emergency department, emt, medic, paramedic, pmt, technician, technician i, technician iii, technician iv, technician basic